Table of Contents
APRIM2023 Satellite Meeting "Workshop for Astroinformatics"
held by ARC-Space, Univ. of Aizu, and supported by OSIP Other satellite meeting, etc. https://aprim2023.org/program/satellite-meetings/
We've closed the Registration Form with shuttle bus reservations between Koriyama and Aizu, including a short excursion program. Form https://forms.gle/X8cJHb6x4kpTwnrb9
- Aug. 12, 2023 13:25 - 17:30JST
- 2F Conference Room in LICTiA, Univ. of Aizu
- This workshop will be broadcasted via the Internet.
Program of Workshop for Astroinformatics, as a satellite meeting of APRIM2023
Each talk includes ~10 min talk and Q&A.
- 13:00 Bus Arrival and Opening 2F Conference Room, LICTiA
- 13:25-13:30 Opening Address by Hirohide Demura (Director of ARC-Space, Univ. of Aizu)
- 13:30-14:00 Special Guest Talk by Svitlana Kolomiyets (Natl. Univ. of Radio Electronics, Ukraine; Astronomical Inst. ASCR, Czech)
- “Kharkiv Meteor Radar Data: Collection, Storage, Interpretation”
- 14:00-14:10 break
- 14:10-14:30 Naru Hirata (Univ. of Aizu)
- “Tools for visualization and analysis of small body exploration data”
- 14:30-14:50 Ramon Vilardell (Univ. of Aizu)
- “Current Status of HEAT: Calibration package for thermal S9 imagers on Hayabusa2 and Hera”
- 14:50-15:10 Yusuke Fujimoto (Univ. of Aizu)
- “Large-scale numerical galaxy simulations using supercomputers”
- 15:10-15:30 break
- 15:30-15:50 Daiki Iwasaki (Nagoya Univ.)
- “Latent Representation of High-Dimensional Galaxy Data And Its Interpretation”
- 15:50-16:10 Daisuke Kinoshita (Institute of Astronomy, National Central University)
- “Design of the course “Astroinformatics” for graduate program offered at National Central University in Taiwan”
- 16:10-16:30 Alisher S. Hojaev (UBAI)
- “Indo-Uzbek project and astroinformatics in it”
- 16:30- Free Discussion
- 17:30 Bus departure
Shuttle Bus Service
- Bus Schedule
- 07:50 Meeting in front of Koriyama St.
- 08:00 Start from the Bus Pool of Koriyama St. (Ban-etsu Highway, Koriyama IC - Kawahigashi IC)
- 09:20-10:10 Sazae-do, Mt. Iimori https://fukushima.travel/destination/sazaedo-temple/157
- 10:30-11:10 Suehiro Sake Brewery
- 11:20-11:40 [Japan Astronomical Heritage No.1] Ruin of Observatory, Nisshin-kan (Samurai School in Edo Era) https://www.city.aizuwakamatsu.fukushima.jp.e.amh.hp.transer.com/docs/2019031100014/
- 11:45-12:40 Tsurugajou Kaikan (Lunch reserved) http://tsurukan.com
- 13:00 Arrival at Univ. of Aizu https://u-aizu.ac.jp/en/ (Workshop in UoA)
- 17:30 Leave from Univ. of Aizu
- 18:45 Arrival at Koriyama St.